Electrical Controls Overview
Industrial Maid continues to be a leader in the air filtration industry, utilizing top of the line electrical controls and energy saving technology. For many years, we have used a variety of factory programmed Delta VFD packages to optimize energy use and maintain air volume in our ambient air cleaners. Our custom program reacts as the filters load and keeps steady air volume. This program has been helping our customers save energy dollars and extend their filter life for many years, and we want to help you do the same.
Recently we have introduced our new IM Air Filtration Control Panel. This is an HMI based control panel that is capable of controlling up to 32 T-Series unit in up to 4 different zones. With this control panel, each unit is equipped with its own Delta VFD that is linked back to one central panel. It includes a 15” touch screen, MODBUS RS485, Android & IOS remote capability and many more features. You will be able to read real time data from each air cleaner all at the touch of the screen, from static pressure readings to filter alarms. The system will also link up with your plants fire sprinkler system to shut down when activated.
The below features are available on the Industrial Maid HMI. This product is not a standalone and must be used in conjunction with a VFD.
- Capable of controlling up to 32 units (1-4 Zones Std.)
- 15” Touch Screen (Complies with IP65)
- UL Listed NEMA 4 Enclosure
- MODBUS RS485
- SD Card Slot
- USP Port
- Remote LAN Control Access
- Android & IOS Remote Control Access
- PLC offers 100 kHz high-speed output and counting functions
- Built in 115V/1 Phase 15ft Power Cord
- Factory Programmed with Plant Layout and Individual Unit Performance Screens
- Manual ON/OFF Power Buttons
The below features are available on the Delta VFD series sold by Industrial Maid:
- Several Horse Power Ratings Available
- Easy to Read Display
- Simple Operation
- Factory Programmed (with certain packages)
- Capable to Integrate with existing Systems
- NEMA 1 enclosure
Electrical Controls Product Insight
In addition to Industrial Maid control panels, we offer two Delta VFD models that come with several options and in several sizes. We also offer the option to use simple push button and rotary style motor starter with either Nema 1 or 12 enclosures. Please consult with the factory to determine which option is best for your air filtration solution.”
Check out the specs, add to your cart or contact us about what solution is right for your needs.