Downdraft Table Overview
Downdraft tables are designed to manage and collect fumes from welding and grinding areas to not only keep your employees healthy, but ensure they are safe and comfortable. Our downdraft tables are available in several standard sizes to meet your needs. With both cartridge and media-style collectors, we can address almost any application.
The below specifications overview features available on the product series, not all features are available on each product, please contact us for more details or questions.
- 1HP to 3HP high pressure motor / blower
- Cartridge and media style filtration
- HEPA and carbon final filter available
- Workstation enclosures with LED lights
Downdraft Tables Product Insight
Additional model options include a 2” poly pad, 2” aluminum baffle, carbon filters, HEPA final filter, minihelic pressure gauge, magnahelic pressure gauge, and MERV 11 bag filters.
Check out the specs, add to your cart or contact us about what air cleaner is right for your needs.
Download the spec sheet to get a printed copy of all product details.
Available Downdraft Tables Downloads:
Some of the most popular applications for portable fume collectors include welding smoke and fumes, grinding dust, graphite machining, shops and maintenance, and mechanical and trade schools.
Portable Media Downdraft (PAC)
- 12 & 14 Ga. Powder Coated Steel Frame
- 16 Ga. Steel Door
- 3/16 Polyethylene Panels
- Full Carbon Steel Construction Available
- 4-way Aluminum Exhaust Grill
Portable Cartridge Downdraft (PFC)
- 12, 14 & 16 Ga. Powder Coated Steel
- 5″ Swivel/Lock Casters
- 10″ Easy Roll Rear Wheels
- Dust Drawer w/ Cam Release Lever
- Tool-less Filter Service
- 6″ x 10′ Self Supporting Fume Arm
- On/Off Switch with 25′ Power Cord
- 220 Sq. Ft. Flame Retardant Cartridge Filter
- 1 or 1.5 HP High Pressure Motor/Blower Package
|PFC8-DD32||1 HP TEFC 115/230/1/60||800||49"H x 43.5"L x 30"D||365 lbs||Direct Drive BI Wheel w/ Composite Cone||(1) 200 SF Nanofiber|
|PFC12-DD32||1.5 HP TEFC 115/230/1/60||1,200||49"H x 43.5"L x 30"D||369 lbs||Direct Drive BI Wheel w/ Composite Cone||(1) 200 SF Nanofiber|
|M36 PAC-DT24||1 HP TEFC 230/460/3/60||1,500||78.75"H x 50"L x 24"D||395 lbs||10 x 10 Belt Drive||(1) Merv 7, 4" Pleat (1) Merv 15 Bag*|
*Efficiencies based on ASHRAE Test Methods