Portable Fume Collectors Overview
Portable fume collector and portable fume extractor systems are designed to manage and collect fumes from welding areas to not only keep your employees healthy, but ensure they are safe and comfortable. These units feature a flexible, spark resistant portable extraction arm that captures welding fumes and dust at a distance of 12-20″ from the source and within an area of 20″ diameter.
The below specifications overview features available on the product series, not all features are available on each product, please contact us for more details or questions.
- Extraction arms available in 6” or 8” diameter and 7’, 10’ or 14’ lengths
- Long cartridge filter service life (PFC model only)
- A simple pneumatic push button cleaning system (PFC model only)
- Option to fit with activated carbon filters to remove gases or a 99.7% HEPA filter for removal of Hexavalent Chromium and other pollutants
- Easy access filter service door
- Toll-less filter change out
- Removable dust tray
Portable Fume Collectors Product Insight
Portable fume collectors are available in cartridge style or media style models. Additional model options include a 2” poly pad, 2” aluminum baffle, carbon filters, HEPA final filter, minihelic pressure gauge, magnahelic pressure gauge, and MERV 11 bag filters.
Check out the specs, add to your cart or contact us about what air cleaner is right for your needs.
Available Portable Fume Collectors Downloads:
Some of the most popular applications for portable fume collectors include welding smoke and fumes, grinding dust, graphite machining, shops and maintenance, and mechanical and trade schools.
Portable Media Collector (PAC)
- 12 & 14 Ga. Powder Coated Steel Frame
- 16 Ga. Steel Door
- 3/16 Polyethylene Panels
- Full Carbon Steel Construction Available
- 4-way Aluminum Exhaust Grill
Portable Cartridge Collector (PFC)
- 12, 14 & 16 Ga. Powder Coated Steel
- 5″ Swivel/Lock Casters
- 10″ Easy Roll Rear Wheels
- Dust Drawer w/ Cam Release Lever
- Tool-less Filter Service
- 6″ x 10′ Self Supporting Fume Arm
- On/Off Switch with 25′ Power Cord
- 220 Sq. Ft. Flame Retardant Cartridge Filter
- 1 or 1.5 HP High Pressure Motor/Blower Package
|PFC8||1 HP TEFC 115/230/1/60||800||33"H x 43.5"L x 30"D||259 lbs||Direct Drive BI Wheel w/ Composite Cone||(1) 80/20 FR Cartridge|
|PFC12||1.5 HP TEFC 115/230/1/60||1,200||33"H x 43.5"L x 30"D||263 lbs||Direct Drive BI Wheel w/ Composite Cone||(1) 80/20 FR Cartridge|
|M36 PAC||1 HP TEFC 115/230/1/60||1,500||78.75"H x 41"L x 24"D||395 lbs||10 x 10 Belt Drive||(1) Merv 7, 4" Pleat (1) Merv 15 Bag*|
*Efficiencies based on ASHRAE Test Methods