Commercial and Industrial Air Purifiers
The new Commercial and Industrial Air Purifier I-Series is designed to control dust, odors, pathogens, and nuisance airborne particles, including COVID-19. This solution is ideal for schools, daycare, health and dental offices, grocery stores, fitness facilities, lunchrooms and cafeterias, hospitality, entertainment, manufacturing, and others.
According to a study published on June 2, 2020, by Innovative Bioanalysis, positively charged hydrogen ions generated from NPBI technology and binding to the COVID-19 virus can render 99.4% of viral particles inactivated on a surface after 30 minutes.
These simple, effective units have a multi-stage filtration system: Merv 10 pre-filters and Merv 15 multi-pocket main bag filters, 2″ carbon odor banks, and the Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization final stage. The media style filters provide ACTIVE filtration for the dirty air passing through them while the ionizer projects ions into the clean air stream. The ions produced travel into the occupied spaces, cleaning the air everywhere they travel.
Learn more about how the AZTech Commercial and Industrial Air Purifier I-Series control gases and odors, bacteria, viruses, and other airborne pathogens and particles. Or reference our blog on Neutralizing Bacteria, Mold and Viruses in your Workplace
- Uses a patented technology called Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) that generates an electric charge to create a plasma field with a high concentration of + and – ions that replicate those commonly found in nature.
- These ions travel with the air stream into the workspace where they attach to particles, pathogens, and gases/odors.
- The ions attack and kill mold spores, viruses, and bacteria by stealing away hydrogen.
- The ions attach to airborne particles effectively increase their mass and size, making the particles larger and more easily filterable.
- The ions cause chemical, and other gases and odors to break down into harmless compounds like O2, CO2, N2, and H2Ov, leaving the indoor air fresh smelling and free of harmful odor-causing VOCs.
- NPBI Technology has been thoroughly tested and confirmed that it has a documented kill rate of 99.4% of COVID-19 on all surfaces.
- The patented NPBI technology has achieved the UL 867 Electrostatic Air Cleaner Standard, and UL 2998 Ozone Free Certification.
AZTech I-Series Commercial and Industrial Air Purifiers
These units use a patented technology called Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) that uses an electronic charge to create a plasma field filled with a high concentration of + and – ions that replicate those commonly found in nature. As these ions travel with the airstream they attach to particles, pathogens, gases, and odors. The ions kill pathogens by robbing them of life-sustaining hydrogen.
As ions attached to particles (including fine, sub-micron particles) they are attracted to each other. This effectively increases their mass and size making the particles larger and more easily filterable, thus increasing the capture efficiency of your air filtration system. Additionally, the ions steal away life-sustaining hydrogen from the pathogens and break down chemicals, cleaning, gases, and odors to break down into harmless compounds like O2, CO2, 2, and H2O. These processes leave you with a clean and healthy indoor that is free of harmful odors–ensuring you can breathe easy.
Available Industrial Air Purifiers Downloads:
Effectiveness of NPBI Against Viruses
Now as never before, pathogen awareness and mitigation have become the highest of priorities as it relates to our personal safety and that of our customers and their employees.
- According to a study published on June 2, 2020, by Innovative Bioanalysis, positively charged hydrogen ions generated from NPBI technology and binding to the COVID-19 virus can render 99.4% of viral particles inactivated on a surface after 30 minutes.
- The patented NPBI technology being utilized in our Industrial Maid I-Series units has a documented kill rate of 99.4%
- Testing for efficacy in inactivating the COVID-19 virus found NPBI renders 99.4% of the viral particles inactivated.
|Pathogen||Kill Rate||Test Agency|
|Coronavirus (COVID-19)||99.4%||Innovative Bioanalysis|
Visit the American Chemistry Council blog to learn great detail.