Commercial Air Purifiers
The new Commercial Air Purifier I-Series controls dust, odors, pathogens, and airborne particles, including COVID-19. This industrial air purifier solution is ideal for businesses with a high customer or employee flow. Ideal industries include manufacturing, schools, daycare, health and dental offices, grocery stores, fitness facilities, lunchrooms and cafeterias, hospitality, entertainment, and others.
NeedlePoint Bipolar Ionization has been tested by multiple independent laboratories, universities, and companies. It has been verified as an effective method to help remove molds, bacteria, pathogens, radon, pollutants, and smoke from the air.
These simple, effective units have a multi-stage filtration system: Merv 10 pre-filter, Merv 15 multi-pocket main bag filter, optional HEPA filter, 2″ carbon odor banks, and the Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization final stage. The media-style filters provide ACTIVE filtration for the dirty air passing through them while the ionizer projects ions into the clean air stream. The ions produced travel into the occupied spaces, cleaning the air everywhere they travel.
Learn more about how the AZTech Commercial Air Purifier I-Series control gases and odors, bacteria, viruses, and other airborne pathogens and particles or reference our blog on Neutralizing Bacteria, Mold, and Viruses in your Workplace
- Uses a patented technology called Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization that generates an electric charge to create a plasma field with a high concentration of + and – ions that replicate those commonly found in nature.
- These ions travel on the air stream into the workspace where they attach to particles, pathogens, and gases/odors.
- The ions help control mold spores, viruses, and bacteria by stealing away hydrogen.
- The ions attach to airborne particles, effectively increasing their mass and size, making the particles larger and more easily filterable.
- The ions cause chemicals, and other gases and odors to break down into harmless compounds like O2, CO2, N2, and H2Ov, leaving the indoor air fresh smelling and free of harmful odor-causing VOCs.
- The patented Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization technology meets the UL 2998 Ozone Free Certification.
AZTech I-Series Commercial Air Purifiers
These units use a patented technology called Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization that uses an electronic charge to create a plasma field filled with a high concentration of + and – ions that replicate those commonly found in nature. As these ions travel with the airstream, they attach to particles, pathogens, gases, and odors. The ions kill pathogens by robbing them of life-sustaining hydrogen.
As ions are attached to particles (including fine, sub-micron particles), they are attracted to each other. This effectively increases their mass and size, making the particles larger and more easily filterable, thus increasing the capture efficiency of your air filtration system. Additionally, the ions steal away life-sustaining hydrogen from the pathogens and break down chemicals, gases, and odors into harmless compounds like O2, CO2, and H2O. These processes leave you with a clean and healthy indoor that is free of odors–ensuring you can “breathe easy.”
The 1500iP AZtech industrial air purifier with an ionizer neutralizes pathogens, removes airborne particles, and eliminates gas and odors.
The 1500iD uses NeedlePoint Bipolar Ionization to remove bacteria, viruses, and toxic airborne particles. Call for pricing.
Available Industrial Air Purifiers Downloads:
Effectiveness of Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization Against Viruses
Pathogen awareness and mitigation have become the highest of priorities related to our employee’s personal safety and that of our customers.
The ionization process helps remove pathogens, including SARS-CoV-2, from the air. There have been several tests conducted that show that ionization lessens the number of SARS-CoV-2 in the air. Ionization attacks the virus in two ways:
- Potentially damaging the outer protective shell of the virus, breaking through this protective shell, and destroying the virus’ RNA material.
- Preventing the virus from attaching to a human cell by making the SARS-CoV-2’s spike protein neutrally charged.
|Pathogen||Inactivation Rate||Test Agency|
|Coronavirus (COVID-19)||99.4%||Innovative Bioanalysis|
Visit the American Chemistry Council blog to learn great detail.